Farsley Celtic return to action The Citadel on Saturday as they host new boys Rushall Olympic in the National League North.
The visitors sit four points behind The Celts in 17th place, but have been enjoying a recent upswing in form and have won their last two games.
The Celts secured a decent point on the road at Curzon and followed it up with an important win against Scarborough Athletic at The Citadel last Saturday.
Check out all the important ticket and supporters’ information ahead of the fixture:
Saturday, 20 January, at 3pm.
The Citadel, Newlands, Farsley, Leeds, LS28 5BE. Directions to The Citadel can be found here.
The game is not all-ticket and admission is available by cash or card payment at the turnstile.
- Adults £15.00
- Concessions (Over 60s) £10.00
- Students (Only valid with in-date NUS card) £10.00
- Junior (Ages 11-15) £6.00
- Child £3.00
A variety of family tickets are also available exclusively online, ahead of the game.
All tickets can be bought in advance by home and away fans by clicking here.
No segregation will be in place at the ground.
FOOD AND DRINK
- The Nest Bar will be open, with all supporters welcome. It will be serving a range of alcoholic and soft drinks. Cash and card will be accepted.
- We have an array of hot and cold food available in the ground, with cash and card payments taken. Pies include pork, steak and and chicken. Loaded fries include pulled pork and Korean crispy chicken. Hot drinks, tea and coffee will be available.
VISITING FANS – PARKING
We have a small car park at the ground and always ask people to park with respect for our neighbours if other parking options are full.