Farsley Celtic return to action The Citadel on Saturday as they host new boys Bishop’s Stortford in the National League North.
The visitors sit bottom of the league on 17 points, but will be looking to get points on the board as they seek to climb away from the drop zone.
The Celts come off back-to-back away games at South Shields and Chorley and will feel they should have had more than just a solitary point to show from those two tough fixtures.
Check out all the important ticket and supporters’ information ahead of Saturday’s game:
Saturday, 3 February, at 3pm.
The Citadel, Newlands, Farsley, Leeds, LS28 5BE. Directions to The Citadel can be found here.
The game is not all-ticket and admission is available by cash or card payment at the turnstile.
- Adults £15.00
- Concessions (Over 60s) £10.00
- Students (Only valid with in-date NUS card) £10.00
- Junior (Ages 11-15) £6.00
- Child £3.00
A variety of family tickets are also available exclusively online, ahead of the game.
All tickets can be bought in advance by home and away fans by following this link.
No segregation will be in place at the ground.
FOOD AND DRINK
- The Nest Bar will be open, with all supporters welcome. It will be serving a range of alcoholic and soft drinks. Cash and card will be accepted.
- We have a variety of hot and cold food available in the ground, with cash and card payments taken. Pies include pork, steak and and chicken. Loaded fries include pulled pork and Korean crispy chicken. Hot drinks, tea and coffee will be available.
VISITING FANS – PARKING
We have a small car park at the ground and always ask people to park with respect for our neighbours if other parking options are full.