Farsley Celtic are looking to bolster the coverage our Women’s Team receives, providing a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in sports journalism and digital media.
You will be responsible for managing our Farsley Celtic Women channels, working with the club’s Media Manager to tell the story of the team and bringing supporters closer to the action.
This is a newly created role, so you will have the license to take it as far as you want, with the opportunity to work across the wider club if desired.
This role is voluntary, and is ideal for students or someone looking to break into the sports media industry, gaining experience by working at a semi-professional football club.
No experience is required, just simply a desire to work in the sports journalism and digital media industries in the future.
• Matchday coverage of each FCFC Women’s game (Matches are played on Sundays)
• Day-to-day running of FCFC Women’s social media channels
• Promotion of FCFC Women’s home games across social media
• Produce content for the website e.g. match previews, match reports, interviews etc.
• Cover any relevant news stories relating to the women’s section
• Work with and lead other students on short-term placements
Anyone interested in the role should contact Josh Greaves at firstname.lastname@example.org.