Farsley Celtic Women are inviting applicants for the role of General Manager.
The Women’s General Manager will be responsible for leading the development and growth of the women’s section at the club.
Farsley Celtic Women have lost just one game this season in all competitions, and currently sit top of their league with 11 wins from 11.
The person who takes on this role will be working closely with the Women’s First Team Manager, as well as our Head of Football Administration and Chief Executive.
This is a voluntary role, but it is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain experience working in a semi-professional football club.
The role involves:
- Acting as the main contact between the women’s section and the wider club
- Acting as the main contact between the club and the League, West Riding FA and FA
- Co-ordinating player registrations
- Co-ordinating player subscriptions and club memberships
- Co-ordinating player sponsorships and other sponsorships across the women’s section
- Assisting with the media operations and helping grow the women’s media presence
- Leading on all home match day operations
- Working with the Women’s First Team Manager to assist with off-field tasks where required
Those interested in the role should apply to Chief Executive Josh Greaves at firstname.lastname@example.org.