The visitors are handily placed in the National League North, sitting in fourth place after narrowly missing out on the playoffs last season. But their recent form has been patchy, losing three out of the last four league and cup games.
Farsley sit in mid table in the National League North and are coming into the game in good form, with two wins and a draw from three tough-looking fixtures, so it should be an intriguing contest!
Check out all of the important ticket and supporters’ information ahead of the fixture:
The Citadel, Newlands, Farsley, Leeds, LS28 5BE. Directions to The Citadel can be found here.
- Adults £15.00
- Concessions (Over 60s) £10.00
- Students (Only valid with in-date NUS card) £10.00
- Junior (Ages 11-15) £6.00
- Child £3.00
- Family Ticket A (1 Adult and One Child Under 10) £16.00
- Family Ticket B (1 Adult and Two Children under 10) £17.00
- Family Ticket C (2 Adults and One Child Under 10) £30.00
- Family Ticket D (2 Adults and Two Children Under 10) £31.00
You can pay on the gate, or buy tickets in advance by clicking here.
THE NEST BAR
The Nest Bar will be open on match day, with all supporters welcome.
The club shop will be open and stocked with a range of Farsley Celtic merchandise. The shop can be located behind the main stand.
We urge fans to park in the club car park wherever possible. If the car park is full, we ask supporters to park considerately out of respect for our neighbours. Farsley also has good public transport links. More details on how to reach the Citadel can be found there.