This is a newly created position ahead of the 2022/23 season, with the Women’s General Manager leading and the development and growth of the women’s section at the club.
This is a voluntary role, but is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain experience working in a semi-professional football club.
The role involves:
- Acting as the main contact between the women’s section and the wider club
- Acting as the main contact between the club and the League, West Riding FA and FA
- Co-ordinating player registrations
- Co-ordinating player subscriptions and club memberships
- Co-ordinating player sponsorships and other sponsorships across the women’s section
- Assisting with the media operations and help grow the women’s media presence
- Leading on all home match day operations
- Working with the Women’s First Team Manager to assist with off-field tasks where required
Those interested in the role should apply to Chief Executive Josh Greaves at firstname.lastname@example.org.